Looking for a highly unique way to extend your brand, or to demonstrate that your organization simply”rocks”? You have found the right place. From motivational awards, corporate logos, perfect attendance, safety awards, retirement gift, or even building address markers we have done it all.
Large Engraved Business/Corporate Granite Stone$190.00
Large Engraved Business/Corporate River Rock$175.00
Medium Engraved Business/Corporate Granite Stone$160.00
Medium Engraved Business/Corporate River Rock$145.00
Small Engraved Corporate/Business Granite Stone$120.00
Small Engraved Business/Corporate River Rock$115.00
Engraved Signature Business/Corporate Rock$45.00
Nothing Says Your More Solid Than Rock!
Engraving your corporate or business logo in stone is a wonderful way to convey just how “rock solid” your company is to your customers, business partners, suppliers and employees. Engraved stones also make excellent conversation piece in your waiting room lobby, and can enhance the over all ambiance of the office environment.
Think Pocket Rocks When There Are Many
We have done a lot of large pocket rock orders for corporations attempting to bring about change, or reinforce goals and/or desired attributes in an organization. Pockets are generally small and affordable to the point that it becomes possible for each and every employee to have one. They are effective in keeping everyone focused, and appreciated by management and employees alike in promoting teamwork. Let your imagination be your guide as to how your company could rock!
Mission Statement, Values, and Principles
Are these things important? You bet they are if you want everyone to share the same vision for the organization. Nothing conveys more importance than when it is written in stone. Our river rock and granite stone make a very handsome display and continually reinforce the message when viewed.
Do you have a favorite quote from a business leader? Here too, is a perfect opportunity to engrave the quote in stone.
- “Time is the friend of the wonderful business, the enemy of the mediocre.” — Warren Buffett, business magnate, investor
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value.” — Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
- “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” — Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company
- “They that will not be counselled cannot be helped. If you do not hear reason, she will rap you on the knuckles.” — Benjamin Franklin, author, politician, scientist, inventor
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, sixth President of the U.S.